Award winning company – Top 5 Large Debt Counselling Companies in South Africa
As voted for by the 2017 Debt Review Awards Industry Expert Panel
NCR Debt Counselling
When the National Credit Act was promulgated in 2007, it gave birth to the profession of Debt Counselling. The purpose of INDC Debt counselling is to offer an alternative remedy to over indebtedness, compared to the traditional methods such as Administration and Sequestration could offer. The goal of Debt Counselling is to develop a repayment plan, which is affordable to you as well as acceptable to all your Credit Providers – giving you peace of mind.
Although it is a relatively new profession in South Africa, the concept has been proven in countries such as the U.S.A and the United Kingdom.
Further indications of its success is the fact that since inception, in excess of R2 billion has been paid over to Credit Providers through the process of Debt Review.
Debt Counselling has the well being of the consumer at heart, providing a tool whereby a consumer’s dignity remains in tact, and ultimately be rehabilitated into the credit market. The debt counselling process allows for the restructuring of credit payments over longer periods.
Benefit to YOU
- Immediate protection against legal action
- Keep all of your assets
- One single, affordable monthly payment to all your creditors
- No further untimely phone calls and harassment from creditors
- Allows you to regain control of your financial situation
- No upfront fees payable
- You do not get blacklisted
- No loans required
- Regain Financial Freedom
- Established in 2008
- One of the first debt review companies in SA
- Wide range of debt management products
- We have assisted over 5000 consumers to date
- We have assisted over 200 businesses to date
- National client base
- National panel of attorneys